Arrow Global Asset Disposition, Inc. Return Materials (RMA) Process Steps:
Retail products purchased through Arrow Global Asset Disposition, Inc. that are covered under warranty* may be returned for replacement by following these steps:
- Go to www.technologycustomerservice.com/repair-replace/ to create your return request online.
- Fill out the Return Materials Authorization Form in its entirety.
- You will receive messaging with your Return Authorization Number items approved for return.
- Return the authorized item(s) per shipping instructions. Make sure to clearly print your RMA Case Number on each box being returned
- Our RMA/Replacement Department will process your request.
RMA forms can be obtained on the web:
*Please refer to your order invoice and/or master sales agreement for your specific warranty periods.
Arrow Global Asset Disposition, Inc. Return Materials (RMA) Shipping Instructions:
- Be sure to obtain an RMA number and clearly mark the outside of the box(es) with this number.
- Ship only the items that are authorized.
- Ship returned items to:
Arrow Global Asset Disposition, Inc. Ltd.
ATTN: Product Returns
2214 W. Braker Lane
Austin, TX 78758
Shipments received by Arrow Global Asset Disposition, Inc. without an RMA number will be refused.
Exceptions for return shipment location must be authorized at the time the RMA is approved.
Arrow Global Asset Disposition, Inc. Return Materials (RMA) Request Form:
Arrow Global Asset Disposition, Inc. Return Policy:
• Shipping fees and/or return shipping costs are not refundable and are the sole responsibility of the customer.
• Only defective product returns will be accepted after 30 days for repair or replacement only.
• To return a product you must obtain a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number. Arrow Global Asset Disposition, Inc. will not accept returns without prior authorization.
• RMA numbers are valid for 30 days. RMA numbers will not be extended and will be closed upon expiration. You must contact Arrow Global Asset Disposition, Inc. to obtain another RMA number.
• Once the RMA has been issued you will receive an email explaining what to expect during the return process. If the return is a multiple box shipment the RMA number must be marked on all packages returned. All packages returned must have the RMA number displayed in large bold letters on the outside of the box.
• Unauthorized or unmarked returns will not be honored and may be refused upon receipt and/or shipped back at the customer’s expense.
• Shipments that are refused without authorization, or that are returned due to an invalid address, are subject to a 15% Return Fee plus applicable handling fees.
• All product(s) must be returned as originally received to include original packaging, manuals, documentation, and all bundled accessories. Returns must be packaged appropriately as to minimize any unnecessary damage during transit. Product(s) damaged during shipment will invalidate both the warranty and RMA and will be returned to the customer at the customer’s expense.
• All returned packages will be thoroughly inspected in accordance with our published inspection criteria, and a determination will be made if eligibility requirements are met for credit, replacement, exchange or repair. Please be sure to follow these guidelines provided to you upon RMA approval to avoid any delay or denial of processing your return
• All warranty exchange replacements are subject to product availability. If an exact replacement is not available upon testing Arrow Global Asset Disposition, Inc. will substitute the product(s) with a similar, suitable, or upgraded product(s) of equal or greater value within 7 business days. If none of these options are available Arrow Global Asset Disposition, Inc. will credit the customer’s account based upon the value of the received product(s).
• Credits, if any, expire 6 months after the date they are issued.
• Per product descriptions, compatibility can be reasonably assured in most cases but can never be guaranteed; a product that is incompatible in a specific hardware/software environment is not therefore automatically "defective".
• All product(s) with Mircosoft operating system sofware installed may be returned for a full refund or credit, excluding shipping fees and/or return shipping costs, within thirty days of date of receipt of the product if the buyer does not accept the License Terms for the operating system.
• Return Policies subject to change without prior notice. Customer should review these return policies prior to making purchase.
Dealer or wholesale purchases for resale do not qualify for these return policy terms. Master Sales Agreement terms and conditions will apply.